Below, the River Dee again. We met a man who was thrilled with the rain. "Ah, this will help the salmon come up". He came out of his house to check we were all right - sitting on the rock fence eating our lunch! Then he went off to feed his 100 rabbits - no, not in cages, just hopping around his house.
And just look at this pretty B & B., The Old Mill.
The only blot on today was that while walking along a lane, I hopped up the bank so cyclists would not run us over and damaged my ankle a bit. I then limped quite a few painful miles into Bala. Am now resting up with a bag of frozen Bala peas on my foot. Well, it is the last day of walking and hopefully, I will be on my feet tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment