I know, all I do in Singapore is eat. And tonight I will have dinner with Jenny and David and possibly their daughter Hannah, if she doesn’t have too much homework. Hannah is almost 17 and Singapore schooling is deadly serious. I might add a photo later.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Out with Christina
I did a walk through park to the beach and ate some local food for breakfast. Then after booking my luggage in at the airport, I spent most of the day with Christina. As some will remember, Christina was a full time student at USQ in Toowoomba and we’ve remained friends ever since. Christina has wanted to take me to a particular healthy restaurant for quite a while, so off we went. It was called “Elemen” and we ate just about all the food Professor Sali recommends. We had 5 small courses as a set, and mine included lots of exotic mushrooms, wild rice, greens and a small very dark chocolate dessert. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment