Wednesday, June 21, 2023

The Long Haul

 I’ve not done one for a long time, but I’ve got this one sewn up. BNE to SIN was a synch - declined the midnight food and wine, popped a little pill from my doctor, and slept most of the journey, waking up refreshed and ready to land n Singapore. I’m writing this on the SIN to LHR flight and it has been a delicious luxury.  Have studied a lot of Welsh, watched a lovely Netflix movie, “Mrs Harris Goes to Paris”, had a snooze, eaten a delicious meal, studied more Welsh, another little snooze and so on.  Right now I’m about to watch another movie while sipping wine, while waiting for another meal to be delivered. And there’s still a long way to go. Really, it’s paradise! I do know that I’ve paid a lot of money for this luxury, but it’s still a privilege. 

No comments:

Post a Comment