Wednesday, June 28, 2023

I diar! Pollyanna needed today.

 Pollyanna’s “Glad Game” was needed today. 

I was so glad we had to get buses all over the country, through interesting little villages, instead of the hired car we booked and paid for  

We were both glad we didn’t have to drive up, down and around the mountains in the rain  

I was so glad the bus would be too late to go up in the special steam train to Snowdonia summit because it was rainy and foggy.

I’m so glad we got to go to Bangor.

I’m so glad we’re now in the lovely old Gladstone Hotel near Conwy, with a sea view from our bedroom window.

Although, it is a bit annoying that Hertz shut their business in Aberystwyth without notifying us. It is a bit annoying that I really wanted to go up that mountain. 

Oh well, it’s nice to see the sea and an island from the window.







No comments:

Post a Comment