Saturday, June 24, 2023

O Diar, Am Ddiwrnod Hyfryd!


 Oh dear, what a beautiful day!  Well the weather wasn't very beautiful - rainy and cool. We have visited three amazing gardens today. First was an organic vegetable farm - very interesting. Then a  National Trust Garden,  and finally a private garden owned now by the Loveday family, but originally a nunnery.  It was a privilege to be able to see this one.  I won't try to describe it all - some of it was like fairy land.

Garden 1- Organic Farm





Peas Galore


Garden 2 - National Trust Nature Farm




In the original stables - side saddle.


Garden 3 = Private Garden







Through the Looking Glass.

Where are the birds?

Fairy Land

And I must say, I am speaking almost always in Welsh. Understanding is still a problem but everyone is so encouraging and patient. Several times today, when Nia, the lady who has been my teacher on Zoom, was with us, she told people she met that I live in Australia and I speak Welsh (!!!!!). I more or less had to speak Welsh. I am very tired tonight so I am the first to retire for the night.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful gardens. So proud of your Welsh speaking!

    ReplyDelete