I went for a long walk. It was so beautiful.

I started to think about how lucky I am. I have so many real friends including my family. I am going to Japan with Mikaela, one of my three lovely daughters-in-law. Mik is pictured in the last blog with Alison. In Japan I will see my Japanese "sister ", but before that we will have a few days with Keisuke. I met this man when I was 17 and we both had a lovely time at his 18th birthday. We didn't have any contact for about 40+ years but, through Toshiko, met up again. Since 2000, Keisuke has helped arrange many of my adventures in Japan, warmly and sensitively looking after me and the other people I have taken with me.
While walking today, I was so lost in thought that I almost stepped on a long red bellied black snake - oops!
I do however feel very loved by my friends. Thank you. I hope I can be as good a friend to you.
Toshiko and Keisuke, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment