I’m spending most of the day at the hospital. Keith had his first physio session - he had to put his bad side on the floor. I wasn’t there but the physio said he did well and Keith said it was dreadful. He is in a lot of pain and drifting in and out is sleep. They have just given some more painkillers so I have ducked out for some lunch.
I doubt that Dad will be up for a phone chat today, Karl.
Thanks for the update Wyverne. Must be hard seeing him in pain - and even harder for him being in pain. I hope it eases soon. Love you both.
ReplyDeleteIt must be so hard for Keith to press on with the physio knowing he has to get up and be mobile when it causes so much pain. To come this far he must be determined to get through the discomfort and get back on his feet again. We're thinking of you both. Our love...
ReplyDelete