Monday, April 13, 2020

Living in Isolation

Some of my friends in other places have complained of boredom. Life for us in anything but. 
A few things are different (and I’ll write about that later) but for the most part, it’s much the same. I’m run off my feet living almost “the good life”. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LkrwqsIMrD_flY8_kxAXbaBGQ3ULoUlZWhile I make sure I get my Qigong, meditation (in my little meditation room as usual), twice a week exercise class (emailed workout from gym teacher with phone buddy checkups) and piano and/or recorder practice, I spend hours gardening and cooking from scratch. This is normal for me. 
Today I went for a walk and to collect kindling for the fire (yes, it’s getting colder). It is so lovely and green and the cows are happy. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Cc4QRdbPYyyUDQ4ir8F7Iq3-2ff70OZY
When I got back home, I noticed the mix of colours in the trees in our garden, some still green, some reddish and one, a distinct yellow. Autumn is truly here. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CHWbyPMsVIQ9UH2uyViHjxqk2gcoUKW4

No comments:

Post a Comment