Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Damage Fixed and Lots of Activity.

Last Friday, the builders completed the work on the front of our house. Also on Friday, Brigid came to visit. Like almost everyone who visits us, she put together some IKEA bits. Brigid doesn’t like her photo taken, but I took this secretly. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-gQVA2_sgr6QbsJp02urC5pl0G8LboNz
On the Saturday, Brigid and I had a great day at South Bank - lunch, a long walk and a symphony concert. 
Sunday, Tahlia and Colin worked hard and long, to assemble many bookcases and two desk units. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13vbuQkqKUhFYV21qo6zgh1KznR5HTpKKhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rMWDvb8cgSjPoy9s6tJ1yIbyuQjyjkCF
Gabby is quite an expert at this IKEA stuff too. I’m sorry I didn’t get Gabby’s photo. Teddy is a bundle of joy and energy. He enthusiastically explored everything as well as Grandpa’s exercise bike. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HhlHgoi7tcmOdUyx-cKpuxv4-_9GcTfvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bNKlWcBBGzw06TAef2DySTOSr2yMIthF
Today I had my first Covid jab and we unpacked more stuff. Keith has moved into the main bedroom and I have made the “visitor’s bedroom/office/ recorder practice room”. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VzSP2rroNU1pNctwKq8IKhlLJtKBg-JO

No comments:

Post a Comment