I am at Brisbane with my Alison's little girls. Today, Lucy said to me "Fairies are real, you know. I will show you."
She ran to her bedroom to get her treasures. Here, cradled in her hands, were the letters she received from "her special fairy, Jasmine".
Dear Lucy,
Yes that is a good drawing of a fairy. I have wings and I wear a white dress. I can't wait until spring when the jasmine in your garden will be blooming. I would like to meet you, Lucy but I don't think the Fairy Rules will allow it. Maybe I will ask the Queen of Fairies.
Bye bye.Love from Jasmine
Dear Lucy,
It has been very cold and windy lately, so it takes me a very long time to fly everywhere. I am sorry, Lucy, but the Queen of Fairies said we must not show ourselves to humans. Can you send me a picture of yourself so I know what you look like?
Bye bye,Love from Jasmine.
On the right is the little letter box that goes in the Fairy Garden when Lucy and Jasmine are exchanging letters.
And, here is Lucy.


No comments:
Post a Comment