Sunday, May 24, 2015

We Have our Life Back: Catchup

 After our visit to Professor Avni Savni, the guru of Integrative Medicine, we both felt confident to get on with our lives. I realised that I hadn't put some photos up on my real blog.

The first photo is Ellie's  10th birthday on March 23.



The next three were taken when I went for a walk at Minnamurra Rainforest with Sandy Borger while I was with Robyn at Wollongong.




Then you see me with my Mum at Rob's house on Mothers Day. Mum couldn't remember who I was or why we were celebrating. Whose birthday is it?

Lots of other lovely things happened over the last few months, but I didn't take photos. Here are a couple events. If I remember more, I will add them.

Heather drove down to Wollongong from Helensburgh to be with me. We had a Thai meal in Unanderra and shared our hearts. That is the only way I can describe it.

I went to the Bundanoon Recorder weekend immediately after the radiation and before going to Wollongong. It was lovely to be with Rob and to play recorder all weekend. We played every evening at Wollongong too.

I am getting my "new life" organised, incorporating health essentials like walking 10,000 steps per day, exercises for my bones, including the Upper Gundowring Community Exercise group, Pilates at Mt Beauty and Thursday U3A walking group. I am trying to be more regular with meditation and also fit my hobbies in. I am looking at Emotional Freedom Technique and the possibility of going to a yoga class and a meditation class but I am not rushing into this.

The fire is keeping us warm today - thank you to Tim for the lovely wood.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Canada. Pleased to see your latest lovely post. How good you feel you both have your lives back. I loved your picture on way to Mt. beauty. I leave Canada tomorrow to New York. My lovely S in L Sue and my step daughter Kim will drive me to the border near Niagara get me a visa waiver and cross me into Buffalo and the bus to NYC. I am writing up my blog on Canada tonight. It has been great. Looking forwards to catching up with you on my return.

    ReplyDelete